How does a creation view versus an evolutionary view contrast in terms of geological predictive success?
- many geological layers are very clean divisions without sign of erosion, roots or other signs of age and…
- many features of geology appear catastrophically created not gradually
– helium in zicons, a by product of Uranium decay has not diffuse very far suggestion some daughter byproducts of decay
have young appearance
- recent volcanic rocks are loaded with argon giving appearance of millions of years age with potassium argon and storntium argon techniques under evolutionary assumptions
- coal taken from the top of the geological column to the bottom have roughly the same high levels of C14 even in Cambrian diamonds
in retrospect, which view is the more sucessuful predictively